2013年1月16日星期三

you can have a look at burberry careers ny

"bur berry, burberry sale thank you for your concern, do not let the seven princes anger thing, the royal majesty may not challenge, now I face in a calm face."The bur berry you rest, I go back first."I looked at the bur berry left Xuan Qi pavilion.I think bur berry is not willing to listen to me, do not accept that the secular things, but it also affects his and her how to help bur berry, when I think of her opponent that injury parting circumstances, I can't sleep.Some strange since also let me once.

The very next day, bur berry came looking for me, and tell me her childhood sweetheart Wu Qing.bur berry and burberry trench coat decided to go visit Wu qing.Came to Wu Qing's residence, a look that is a college, and Wu Qing is a college teacher.bur berry and I go in together, to find him, came a burst of laughter in the classroom.

"We come, to tell you the good news."bur berry first to said."Wu's son can make us to come about?"bur berry looked at the head of the sun."We have nothing to do with Wu's coming, we are hope Wu son can persuade Miss bur berry go with you for your future?"When burberry store sat down.

没有评论:

发表评论