2013年1月31日星期四

ghd iron hair are advanced and popular

"Me and my dad didn't kiss, but he is also my dad, now gone, i......"Tears from the ghd hair straighteners closed eyes flow in the pale of face, my eyes also acid up.Ghd does not open eyes, mouth talking about several times "reincarnation" two characters, then said: "the world is really strange, a circle to realize a reincarnation reincarnation, a full can't remember the last cycle of things, do, this man, really just the act of puppet?"

I was sad, I was left in the round one, second cycle, I still don't know, people living in the world, why, as if to pass monster beats, like who said that, our clenched fist came, but admitted to go, a lot of hardship with little fun, will not go to one's liking.So, I had to say: "ghd flat iron forget?Chuang-tzu said 'life, fleeting, suddenly.'."

ghd nz sale have a look my eyes, take my hand, and close my eyes, I subconsciously yet,http://www.ghdhairstraightenero.com/ never move again, his temperature around."Division of apricot, if there is a next life, I hope I am not GHD, I hope I can recognize you, too cold, we are not afraid."After a while I said: "the young master bed rest, this whole thing from the early."Ghd rose, I serve him wash, took off his shoes down curtain, have a look at it, then in the outer room to sit down, take the Li Yishan poem is a lamp at.

没有评论:

发表评论