2013年1月16日星期三

be yourself with chi hair straightener warranty

"Five years ago, that hurt me deeply aware of my heart Shame if dead bears the indelible marks and shadows, and more in the bottom of my heart!""So I was afraid, I'm afraid of listening to explain forgiven, it is the date of chi flat irons again once laughed at my naivety I stupid, again cruel heartless to tell me, that chi just in every field for play, just in playing with my feelings!"

However, she did not think she was wrong, she was really wrong the original facts behind the true chi phase could be so cruel, so hard to accept her hate actually is so ridiculous, she actually chi What cruel, she kill this world who loves her, she killed the people of this world, her favorite!

Today chi flat iron dead, but the moment has been her students feel no love, no heart, soul completely emptied. Gone, she felt a hard to live alone the world, like the fish from the water, the sun like everything to lose.chi, perhaps because distressed he born sick weak off the body; perhaps engrossed in his Tuochen the clear spirit temperament, such as Sin; perhaps because fascination he the FengHuaJueDai the enduring face; perhaps chi is often said that can not get is the best; perhaps because the first encounter with his Bibo Lake, at first sight, in her life that the initial heart too good so she since before of chi Lianlianbuwang, will illusion own House of Love very deep deep.

没有评论:

发表评论